Monday, December 15, 2014

2014 Winter Schedule

Ok, so I haven't ditched this. I've just been extremely busy. As a student, they call this time final season, and thus I've been studying my ass off instead of writing reviews for everyone to enjoy. Once again, I'm sorry. I've also been spitballing some new ideas with myself, but that's coming down the pipeline in 2015. But, nevertheless, I'll be going to a lot of movies over my 3-week (!!!) break. Listed are the movies that will be playing near me from Dec. 20-Jan. 11 and that I'm interested in.
Potential Movies: 
- Big Eyes
- The Gambler
- The Hobbit: Defining Chapter
- The Interview
- Inherent Vice
- Into the Woods
- Selma
- Unbroken
- Wild

I probably won't see all of these, and the ones I'm most likely to miss out on are Big Eyes and The Interview, but why not post the candidates, right? Also, films such as Foxcatcher, American Sniper, Mr. Turner, and A Most Violent Year, along with various others, won't be coming to my area until after the break specified, so while I have a very high interest level in all of them, they aren't on the list because they didn't fit the parameters. Additionally, I have seen 4 movies I intend writing full reviews on, most good, one terrible, so to reiterate, I have not abandoned you. Please check daily.

Also, I put together a little schedule of when you can expect reviews for some of these movies. Please know I probably won't abide by these, but I'll try my best. Just don't stop coming.

Hypothetical Schedule:

December 17th: Exodus: Gods and Kings Review (downtime from finals, way to let off steam)

December 20th: Mockingjay: Part 1 Review, Potential Viewing of either Wild or The Hobbit.

December 22nd: The Imitation Game Review, Potential Viewing of either The Hobbit or Wild.

December 23rd: Top Five Review, potential review of either Wild or The Hobbit.

December 24th: Potential Review of either The Hobbit or Wild.

December 26th: Probable Movie Screening.

December 27th: Guaranteed Review.

January 3rd: Likely Movie Screening.

January 5th: Probable Movie Review.

January 9th: Possible Movie Screening.

January 10th: Possible Movie Screening, Possible Review.

January 11th: Possible Review, Letting you guys know about something new.

Again, it's likely this schedule is highly inaccurate, but it's just a hypothetical piece. Let me know if you want me to see something in particular in the comments, otherwise, have a happy holidays, and give me the gifts of clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors