Thursday, December 12, 2013

Upcoming Schedule

Ok guys, I know I don't post as much as I want to. I guess I should start posting trailers and things like that. But, over the next month, I'm going to try to bring the amount up. I'm going to be watching a bunch of movies soon, so I'll have plenty of reviews. As soon as I finish Dracula, I'll post the rest of the pilot catch-up. I'm going to be holding midterms for new TV. I'll post my temporary top 10 in mid January. And then, things will go back to normal. After the jump, I'll have a list of films that I'm going to try to watch, as well as a schedule for the TV articles. Also, not all the films I'm going to list may not get seen, like Inside Llewyn Davis and Nebraska. They're both rated R, though only for language, so I think I should be good.


Films (in alphabetical order, articles excluded):
-47 Ronin
-Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
-The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
-The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
-Inside Llewyn Davis
-Nebraska
-Philomena
-Saving Mr. Banks
-The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

TV schedule:
Friday, December 20: Fall Pilot Wrap-Up Part 2

Thursday, December 26: New Series Midterms

UPDATE: Sorry I haven't yet posted the New Series Midterms. I'm going to hunt down the second episode of Dracula tonight (1/5) and write the article tomorrow(1/6).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors